The CDC is currently tracking an outbreak of Monkeypox, with cases reported in several countries, including the United States. Early data suggest that a high number of cases have occurred in men who have sex with men, although anyone who has been in close contact with someone who has monkeypox may be at risk as well. More information can be found here.
People living with HIV may have concerns and questions related to their risk of serious illness from COVID-19. Please utilize the resources below for more information about COVID-19 and HIV.
General COVID-19 Resources
- MWCCS COVID-19 Communication
- CDC: How to Safely Wear and Take Off a Cloth Face Covering
- CDC: How to Safely Wear and Take Off a Cloth Face Covering (Spanish)
- Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Resource Center
- Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Informational Podcasts
- COVID-19 Expert Insights Newsletter
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19: Recent Research Publications
COVID-19 & HIV Resources