Cognitive Assessment Training Resources
Individuals who are responsible for administering the neurocognitive assessments (NIH Toolbox, WASI & WPPSI Tests and Mullen Scales of Early Learning) but are not familiar with the tests will need to complete the necessary training prior to performing testing on a CKiD participant.
Please visit the CKiD Cognitive Asessment Training webpage for more information about the training steps needed to complete each cognitive assessment.
Below are resources related to administering the NIH Toolbox, WASI & WPPSI Tests and Mullen Scales of Early Learning.
Below is a script containing information you can share with families about the NIH Toolbox.
Interactive Feedback Letter Generator
Sites with IRB approval for the 2019 amendment should use the interactive feedback letter generator. To access the letter generator, please click on the link below:
For information about the feedback letter and instructions on how to download the NIH toolbox report, refer to the “Guide to Completing Feedback Letter Templates”.
Also, for sites that would like individual age-appropriate templates, contact your respective CCC.
- Mullen Scales of Early Learning
- MOP: Cognitive Developmental and Behavioral Measures
- Permission Agreements:
- 1st Amendment to Permission AgreementAmendment via email (expires December 31, 2019)
- Permission Agreement for DKEFS Verbal, Design, and Color-Word Interference Subtests, WISC-IV-Integrated Digit & Spatial Span Subtests, WAIS-IV Digit Span Subtest, and WMS-III Spatial Span Subtest (expires July 31, 2018)
- Permission to post Mullen Training video
- AUCD Network Directory
- LEND Directory