Cognitive Assessment Training Resources
Below are webinars and videos related to administering the NIH Toolbox, WASI & WPPSI Tests and Mullen Scales of Early Learning. Individuals who are responsible for administering the neurocognitive assessments but are not familiar with the tests will need to complete the necessary training prior to performing testing on a CKiD participant. Please visit the CKiD Cognitive Asessment Training webpage for more information about the training steps needed to complete each cognitive assessment.
Below is a script containing information you can share with families about the NIH Toolbox.
Interactive Feedback Letter Generator
The interactive form is being updated to incorporate changes outlined in the 2019 Protocol Amendment. For sites with IRB approval for the 2019 amendment, a series of feedback letter templates are available for use. For information regarding how to complete the feedback templates, refer to the “Guide to Completing Feedback Letter Templates”.
To download age appropriate template, please click on the links below.
- Parent Feedback Letter Templates for Participants under 18 years:
- Young Adult Feedback Letter Template:
Sites without IRB approval for the 2019 amendment should continue to use the interactive feedback letter. To access the letter generator, please click on the link below:
- Mullen Scales of Early Learning
- MOP: Cognitive Developmental and Behavioral Measures
- Permission Agreements:
- 1st Amendment to Permission Agreement (expires December 31, 2019)
- Permission Agreement for DKEFS Verbal, Design, and Color-Word Interference Subtests, WISC-IV-Integrated Digit & Spatial Span Subtests, WAIS-IV Digit Span Subtest, and WMS-III Spatial Span Subtest (expires July 31, 2018)
- Permission to post Mullen Training video
- AUCD Network Directory
- LEND Directory